Miss Strong makes a lot of different types of protein pancakes, but these are probably our ALL TIME favorite. The best part, as with all our pancakes is that they are a clean, lower calorie alternative made out of ingredients like almond milk, coconut flour, bananas and of course….protein. They’re quick, delicious, and perfect for a lazy Sunday morning. Just kidding. They are perfect for any morning. Enjoy.
- 1 scoop protein powder (your choice of flavor. We used chocolate)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1 mashed up banana
- a couple banana slices
- dark chocolate almond butter
- walnuts (optional)
1. Mix up all ingredients in a blender until perfectly smooth and even
2. Spray a pan and pour batter into pancakes over medium/low heat (if the heat is too high the pancakes will try and burn). Cook each side about 2-3 minutes.
3. Melt a small spoonful of dark chocolate almond butter, and pour over pancakes. Top with banana slices and walnuts.
Enjoy eating a clean breakfast/dessert