Miss Strong loves creating recipes, desserts and foods, but we also love other people’s recipes as well, and this is one that we simply needed to share. Danish IFBB Figure Competitor Cecilie Lind, whom we love for both her beautiful strength, stage presence, and personality, has created this clean, healthy…and dare we say, dangerous, recipe for our ladylike chocolate cravings. Everyone loves a good brownie. Let’s make them…the clean way.
- 40 grams of chocolate whey protein (I use Nutramino)
- 30 grams of blended oats (You can choose to use glutenfree)
- 1/2 tbsp cocoa (I use low-fat and unsweetened)
- 20 gram eggwhite
- 20g unsweetend applesauce/mashed banana/coconut cream (the cream in the can in a regular coconut milk)/or you can use extra eggwhite
- 2 grams of fluent sweetener (You can use Stevia)
- 10 grams of chopped walnut
- 25 grams of coconut flour/flakes (OPTIONAL, but tastes fantastic in the brownie)
- 1 gram of vanilla extract (OPTIONAL)
Mix all ingredienses and press into a small squared tupperware (you can slice up 2-4 brownies after ’freezer-time’ – or just shape the 2-4 pieces of brownie by hand. Put in freezer for 30 minutes. While cooling down, melt 30-40 grams of stevia chocolate. Top the brownies with the melted chocolate and place in the freezer once again for 20-30 minutes.
Quick Strawberry Protein Ice Cream:
- 100 grams of frozen strawberries
- 1 large tbsp low-fat skyr/low-fat yogurt
- 20 grams of strawberry or vanilla whey protein (I use Nutramino)
- A little water (For the blender to mix the ingredienses)
Blend everything until you have reached an ‘Ice Cream’-consistency. Put in freezer.
Take everything out and enjoy the brownie with a side of protein ice cream.
Thank you Cecilie Lind! You can find her recipe for the above at: http://cecilielind.com/no-bake-protein-brownie-with-quick-strawberry-protein-ice-cream/